About Me

Dear reader,

I am glad that you found your way to that little place and that in some way you are interested in the way I am or where I come from. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I am 18 years old. I live in Frankfurt, which is located in Germany. I've created the blog on 06/27/2015 because I love to write and take pictures and I'm looking forward to taking you with me on the journey of my life. I mostly post about fashion or places I've been to, but it does happen sometimes that you will find personal thoughts written down on my blog too, so keep your eyes open! Furthermore I love to travel and experience new cultures or meet people who have a different point of view. My life revolves pretty much around food - chocolate and other sweets are my passion. I love watching movies that do not only have a great storyline, but also a meaning behind it. Those that leave you startled and have an underlining statement one can debate about. When it comes to fashion I am driven to the classy and cute kind of style. Nude colors, pleated skirts, flower tops...these are the pieces I prefer. I am a sucker for sunsets, road trips, going to attraction parks or to the beach, dancing, city lights...if you would still like to know more about me, leave a comment and I will take it into consideration.

Stay with me for a while, let's experience this journey together. :)

Love you lots,
Lucie 

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

leave a message